Pneumatic Conveying System
Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System
Pneumatic conveying is nothing more than creating a pressure differential along a pipeline and moving a bulk material along with the air as the air moves towards the area of lower pressure. This can be done with a vacuum inducer, or with compressed air being injected into one end of or along the pipeline.
Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System is the best technology to convey a Bulk Solid Material which can convey most of the Bulk Material available in different sizes and different specification and in different atmospheres also.
Maxtic Environmental possesses the tried & proven quality-control techniques including structural strength, operational efficiency and performance analysis for fabricating the best-in-quality. We provide best technology of Bottom Ash Handling System at an affordable price in India.
The features and benefits of Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying system is simply endless. Following are the key feature & benefits.
Key Features of Phase Pneumatic Conveying system:
- Full Automatic control system
- Long distance conveying capability-System can be designed to convey up to 1-1.5km.
- Low to high capacity conveying capability.
- Materials from fine dust to lump of approx 50 mm.
- High temperature capability (Up-to 450ยบ C)
- Capable to convey highly abrasive to corrosive chemicals.
Key Benefits of Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System:
- Environmental Protection. As conveying material is transported through enclosed pipeline, negates all chances of environmental pollution.
- Economic- low energy requirement. Materials to air ratio is below 25: 1.
- Easy to install. Economy in space requirements and can be easily routed through difficult area.
- Easy to overhaul. Low maintenance cost.
- Fully automatic.
- Flexibility of routing in existing or new plant.
- Dome valve is the only moving part, resulting in zero down time.
Merits of The Dense Phase Technology Over Other
- Dense Phase operation (with its relatively low velocities) is preferable as the conveyed material do not degrades easily or is highly abrasive.
- Dense phase conveying system can handle high through puts over long distances while requiring smaller line sizes than either dilute-phase or vacuum conveying.
- Operating, labor and maintenance requirements are lower, because there are virtually no moving parts.
- Easily fluidized products, the power consumption is lower when operating in the dense phase.
- Applications range from food to poison, from light fumed silica to heavy powdered metals.